We take pride in our garments and accessories and we carefully inspect and triple check all items prior to shipping. In the unlikely event, there is a defective item shipped to you we will repair or replace this for you.
For your convenience, we offer in-person fittings in our Brisbane, QLD studio by appointment. We also offer virtual consultations for brides who live Nationally and Internationally.
Made-To-Order purchases with no customisations can be returned for a refund.
To be eligible for a return your item must meet the following conditions:
- For eligible items you must contact us to initiate return within 3 days of receipt. You will then have 7 days to return the eligible items to us.
- Returns initiated outside of the 3 days from the date of successful delivery (obtained from the supplied tracking details) will be denied.
- If you initiate return within 3 days of receipt however, fail to return the eligible items to us within 7 days your return will be denied.
- The customer is responsible for all return-shipping costs including customs charges if applicable.
- Items must be in original condition, unworn, unwashed, unaltered, free of lint and hair, perfumes or scents on the fabric.
- Items must be free of any stains/markings e.g. Fake tan/Make-up.
- Items must been in the original packaging and have ALL tags, including any original hangtags attached. Once any tag has been removed, an item cannot be returned.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, using the original method of payment. (please allow at least 5 business days for processing).
Made-to-Measure purchases (custom) are specifically made to your measurements and specifications, therefore we cannot accept returns on these items.
We do not offer returns on sample dress purchases, any defects on these items have been noted on our website. Our sample dresses have been heavily reduced to make up for any wear and tear. Please choose carefully when ordering your sample dress.
We do not accept returns on these items so please choose carefully.
ONLINE CHANGES & CANCELLATIONS
We start processing orders as soon as they're placed and are unable to change or cancel orders once confirmed. This includes changes to products, payment method, shipping address, and shipping method. Once an order is placed you have committed to the purchase and knowingly accept our store's online policies.