- Ideally you want to take off everything except your underwear to get an accurate measurement.
- Wear no shoes when measuring.
- Please measure everything 2-3 times to be certain.
Wrap the tape around the fullest part of your bust and center the tape on your back so it's level all the way around.
- This isn't your bra size!
- Your arms should be relaxed, and down at your sides.
- Wear the bra you're planning to wear with your dress when taking this.
Run tape around natural waistline, keeping tape parallel with floor. Bend to one side to find natural indentation in torso. This is your natural waist.
This is a measurement around the fullest part of your buttocks.
Wrap tape around the fullest part of your hips, which is usually 7-9" below your natural waistline. Keep tape parallel with floor all the way around.
Hollow to Hem
This is the distance from your hollow to the hem of the dress.
*Hollow to Floor + Shoe Height.
Hold the measuring tape at your hollow while a friend pulls it down to the length you want your dress.
- When taking this measurement, stand straight with your feet together without wearing shoes.
- We define knee length as the area just below your knee caps. Measuring too high may result in a dress that is too short.
Back Shoulder Width
Wrap the tape around your rib cage right below your bust. Make sure the tape is level all the way around.
- When taking this measurement, your arms should be relaxed and down at your sides.
Mid-Shoulder to Bust Point
This is the measurement from your mid-shoulder where your bra strap naturally sits down to your bust point (nipple). Please wear your bra when taking this measurement.
With shoulders and arms relaxed, measure from mid-shoulder point down to the nipple.
- Measure with shoulder and neck relaxed.
- Please wear your bra when taking this measurement.
- Measure with the muscle relaxed.
- Measure with your arm slightly bent.
This is a measurement around the fullest part of your wrist.